Bring your paramedicine career to Canada
If you’re looking for adventure on and off duty—Canada is calling. At Medavie, we’ve got lots of great job opportunities in paramedicine, set against some of the most scenic backdrops in the world, and four seasons to explore nature’s playground.
Our team will be in Australia, September 11-18, to talk about our careers in Canada and get the adventure started.
Here’s what you can expect:
- One-on-one interviews with a member of our experienced paramedic team.
- Meet with the talent acquisition team to learn all about the hiring process.
- Onsite pre-licensing by the Saskatchewan College of Paramedics to be eligible to practice in Saskatchewan, Canada.
- Consultation with a representative from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
And here’s where we’ll be:
Australian Catholic University, September 11.
Australian Catholic University, September 13.
Or, stop by our booth at ACP International Conference, September 14–15.
Australian Catholic University, September 18.
Canada may be halfway around the world, but it’ll feel close to home. Like Australia, Canada has lots of wide, open spaces to explore and, owing to the special connection these two nations have as members of the Commonwealth, a common language and culture, it is generally easier for Australians to relocate to Canada than many other places. That’s not to mention that Canada has a high demand for skilled paramedics, making it an excellent destination for Australian professionals seeking new challenges and opportunities.
Recognized as one of Canada’s best places to work and most admired cultures, Medavie is a national not-for-profit partner that oversees Medavie Blue Cross, a premier all-in-one benefits carrier and public health program administrator, and Medavie Health Services, a national primary health care solutions organization and the largest contracted provider of EMS management services in Canada. Backed by over 8,000 professionals in 8 of 10 Canadian provinces, Medavie has a long, proud history of operating:
- Ground and air ambulance services
- Medical communications
- Mobile Integrated Health/Community Paramedicine programs
- 911 Public Safety
- 811 Telehealth
- Home health care, as well as clinical training
You’ll be joining a strong team of dedicated professionals on the adventure of a lifetime.
Start the process now: Secure a one-on-one interview with our team by completing the application form below.
Our team will review to ensure you meet the requirements of Medavie and Immigration to work and live in Canada.
Please ensure you have the following documents on-hand for your 1-on-1 interview:
- A copy of your Australian passport
- A photo ID
- A copy of your driver’s license.
- A copy of your most recent physical assessment if available.
- If you are a recent graduate, your university certification or transcript.
- If you are a current student, a letter or certificate of graduation indicating you are currently enrolled in an accredited paramedic training program. Should you not have the requested document, please ensure to request it from your university and have it on hand at the time of your interview.